Withdrawal Right - Returns & Exchanges
- Under Art. 64 et seq. of D.Lgs. n. 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not releted to his professional activities, or submit an order not indicating into the format any reference to his VAT), has the right to withdraw from the contract for any reason without penalty and except as described in paragraph 3 below
- To exercise this right, the customer must send a registered letter with aknowledgment of receipt within 10 working days from receipt of goods also indicating their bank details for crediting. The letter should be sent to Maxima Srl - Via Orobia, 11 20139 Milano or by mail to email@example.com
- Recived the Claim by mail, Maxima Srl will provde the customer the Return Authorization Form to be applied into the returning Box that must be returned to Maxima at the address MAxima Srl - Via Orobia, 11 20139 Milano - within 10 days from authorization released.
- The withdrawal right is subject to the following mandatory terms and conditions : - shipping costs for returning goods are charged exclusively to the customer; - The returning products must be returned intact, without any damage and complete in all these parts, into the original packaging; - Maxima srl will not accept return of used products or not properly packed goods. - If the products are damaged during the transport, Maxima will inform the customer (within 5 working days from recivement), to enable him to file claim against the carrier choiced and obtain reimbursment of the value (if insured); in this case the product will be considered available to the customer for its return, while cancelling referred withdrawal request; - Maxima will not respond in any case for damage or theft/loss of goods, returned by uninsured shipments.
- Maxima Srl will refund the customer the full amount paid excluding any shipping charges, within max 30 days from the recipt of returned products, by bank transfer or directly through Paypal refund system.
- The withdrawal right expire for lack of essential intergrity of the goods.
- The cost of transport for returns shall be exclusively charged to the customer. The return of the products that are damaged, deteriorated or lacking in accessories and original equipment, will not be accepted by Maxima and will be returned to the sender includeing returning transport costs.